Report NEP-CSE-2015-05-22This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Broekel & Dirk Fornahl & Andrea Morrison, 2015. "Another cluster premium: Innovation subsidies and R&D collaboration networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1514, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Janaina Pamplona da Costa, 2015. "Network (Mis)Alignment, Technology Policy and Innovation: The Tale of Two Brazilian Cities," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-14, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2015. "Networking, context and firm-level innovation: Cooperation through the regional filter in Norway," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1516, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- Dionisius A. NARJOKO, 2015. "Technology Transfer in ASEAN Countries: Some Evidence from Buyer-Provided Training Network Data," Working Papers DP-2015-40, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Elzbieta Pohulak-Zoledowska, 2015. "Innovation in contemporary economies," Working Papers 139/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2015.
- Mery Patricia Tamayo & Elena Huergo Orejas, 2015.
"Determinants of Internal Versus of External R&D Offshoring: Evidence from Spanish Firms
[Determinantes del Offshoring de I+D interno y externo: evidencia para empresas españolas]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 15-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2015. "What do firms know? What do they produce? A new look at the relationship between patenting profiles and patterns of product diversification," Working Papers wp1004, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Paula González & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2015. "Private versus Social Incentives for Pharmaceutical Innovation," Working Papers 15.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Nina Bockova, 2015. "R&D tax incentives in industry: empirical study among small and medium electronics manufacturing enterprises," Working Papers 125/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2015.
- Boschma, Ron, 2015. "Do spinoff dynamics or agglomeration externalities drive industry clustering? A reappraisal of Steven Klepper’s work," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/18, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Karlsson, Charlie, 2015. "Persistence of Various Types of Innovation Analyzed and Explained," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/19, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Catini, Roberto & Karamshuk, Dmytro & Penner, Orion & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2015. "Identifying Geographic Clusters: A Network Analytic Approach," MPRA Paper 64454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Borggren & Rikard H. Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2015. "Knowledge flows in high-impact firms: How does relatedness influence survival, acquisition and exit?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1512, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2015.
- ?arina Fedotova & Olga Loseva & Olga Kontorovich, 2015. "Monetary valuation of intellectual human capital in innovative activity," Working Papers 134/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2015.
- Anna Witek-Crabb, 2015. "Maturity of strategic management in organizations," Working Papers 144/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2015.
- Ma?gorzata Kura? & Piotr K, 2015. "Human Resources Management by Improving the Competences of Employees," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1004038, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Laixun Zhao, 2015. "Strategic dual sourcing as a driver for free revealing of innovation," ISER Discussion Paper 0936, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ruy de Quadros Carvalho, 2015. "Coping with Change in the Economy: New Technologies, Organisational Innovation and Economies of Scale and Scope in the Brazilian Engineering Industry," Discussion Papers 0059, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Desai, Sameeksha & Eklund, Johan E., 2015. "Regulation, firm dynamics and entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 405, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mieczyslaw Adamowicz & Aldona Machla, 2015. "Small and medium enterprises and the support policy of local government," Working Papers 124/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2015.
- Niels Van Felius & Elena Cavagnaro, 2014. "Adding sustainable value: integrating sustainability via a multi-disciplinary learning method in hospitality education," Tourism and Hospitality Industry section7-5, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Khanh Hoang, 2015. "Aiding innovation and entrepreneurship through migration policy: A view from Australia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003539, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alexandra Luciana Gu??, 2015. "An analysis of factors that influence organizational learning: The case of higher education institutions," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003387, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Armando Castelar Pinheiro, 2015. "Technological Progress and Diffusion: Decomposing Total Factor Productivity Growth in Brazilian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 0033, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Wang, J. Christina & Pearson, Alison, 2014. "Productivity in the slow lane?: the role of information and communications technology," Current Policy Perspectives 14-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Shawyun Teay, 2015. "Model of Integrated Academic Performance and Accountability System for HEI," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003516, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Juan M. Benito-Ostolaza & Pablo Brañas-Garza & Penélope Hernández, 2015. "Strategic behaviour in Schelling dynamics: Theory and experimental evidence," Working Papers 1504, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Johnson, M., 2014. "Exploring strategic priorities for regional agricultural research and development investments in Southern Africa," IWMI Working Papers H046297, International Water Management Institute.