Report NEP-CSE-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theresia Gunawan & Jojo Jacob & Geert Duysters, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Network Ties: Innovative Performance of SMEs in an Emerging-Economy Manufacturing Cluster," Working Papers 2013/28, Maastricht School of Management.
- Romaric Servajean-Hilst, 2013. "Stage of development, governance and performance of inter-firm innovation cooperation: a conceptual model and propositions," Post-Print hal-00805560, HAL.
- Markus Simeth & Julio Raffo, 2013. "What makes companies pursue an open science strategy?," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 06, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Apr 2013.
- Item repec:mag:wpaper:130014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Les Oxley & Shangqin Hong & Philip McCann, 2013. "Why Size Maters: Investigating the Drivers of Innovation and Economic Performance in New Zealand using the Business Operation Survey," Working Papers in Economics 13/13, University of Waikato.
- Dev Nathan & Sandip Sarkar, 2013. "Innovation and upgrading in global production networks," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-23, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- K. Frenken & E. Cefis & E. Stam, 2013. "Industrial dynamics and clusters: a survey," Working Papers 13-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Benjamin Montmartin & Nadine Massard, 2013. "Is Financial Support for Private R&D Always Justified? A Discussion Based on the Literature on Growth," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-34, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Mukim, Megha, 2013. "Coagglomeration of formal and informal industry : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6622, The World Bank.
- Ernest Miguelez, 2013. "How does geographical mobility of inventors influence network formation?," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 07, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Apr 2013.
- Domenico Depalo & Francesca Lotti, 2013. "Firms and gender: performance differentials between male and female firms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 184, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00864324 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ufuk Akcigit & Douglas Hanley & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde, 2013. "Back to Basics: Basic Research Spillovers, Innovation Policy and Growth," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-051, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Maxim Kotsemir, 2013. "Measuring national innovation systems efficiency – a review of DEA approach," HSE Working papers WP BRP 16/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sumangala Damodaran, 2013. "New strategies of industrial organization: outsourcing and consolidation in the mobile telecom sector in India," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-32, GDI, The University of Manchester.