Report NEP-CSE-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahlin, Lina & Andersson, Martin & Schubert , Torben, 2013. "Implementing an R&D Strategy without Prior R&D-Experience Recruitment as a Source of R&D-related Routines and Capabilities?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Miguel Atienza & Patricio Aroca & Robert Stimson & Roger Stough, 2013. "Best practices of the SME mining suppliers in the Antofagasta region of Chile," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 42, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Item repec:wip:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joëlle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2013. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Empirical Application Using Firm-Level Patent Data," Working Papers 2013.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Miguel Atienza & Marcelo Lufin Varas & Mauricio Sarrias, 2013. "Do SMEs' linkages with Large Mining Firms improve their performance? Evaluating heterogeneity among firms," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 40, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Nicholas Bloom & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Innovation, Reallocation and Growth," NBER Working Papers 18993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Tang, 2013. "Railroad expansion and entrepreneurship: Evidence from Meiji Japan," AJRC Working Papers 1302, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Avdeitchikova , Sofia & Coenen, Lars, 2013. "Commercializing clean technology innovations – the emergence of new business in an agency-structure perspective," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Productivity gains from R&D investment: are high-tech sectors still ahead?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1390, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Dachs, Bernhard & Peters, Bettina, 2013. "Innovation, employment growth, and foreign ownership of firms: A European perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-019, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Development Working Papers 349, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Apr 2013.
- Qazi, Ahmar Qasim & Zhao, Yulin, 2013. "Indigenous R&D Effectiveness and Technology Transfer on Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Hi-Tech Industry of China," MPRA Paper 46589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wip:wpaper:7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore