Report NEP-CSE-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2013. "Learning and Productivity of Swedish Exporting Firms: The importance of Innovation Efforts and the Geography of Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 296, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dietmar Harhoff & Elisabeth Mueller & John Van Reenen, 2013. "What are the Channels for Technology Sourcing? Panel Data Evidence from German Companies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1193, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Noronha, Teresa, 2013. "KIBS in Peripheral Regions: Major Outlines," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-4, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Porath, Amiram, 2013. "Collaborative Research as a Source of Innovation," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-1, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Johansson, Börje & Johansson, Sara & Wallin, Tina, 2013. "Internal and External Knowledge – Innovation of Export Varieties," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 297, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Iizuka, Michiko, 2013. "Innovation systems framework: still useful in the new global context?," MERIT Working Papers 005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2013. "Public R&D Subsidies, Outside Private Support, and Employment Growth," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-1, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Ahmad Reza Saboori Memar & Georg Götz, 2013. "R&D Incentives in Vertically Related Markets," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201307, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Elsa Vaz & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2013. "International Competitiveness: is the reduction of wages a solution? An evaluation of the Portuguese case," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_04, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Marco Grazzi & Nadia Jacoby & Tania Treibich, 2013. "Dynamics of Investment and Firm Performance: Comparative evidence from manufacturing industries," LEM Papers Series 2013/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.