Report NEP-CSE-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alireza Naghavi & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2008. "Outsourcing, Complementary Innovations and Growth," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 019, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2008. "The Future of Industrial Policies in the New Millennium: Toward a Knowledge-Centered Development Agenda," LEM Papers Series 2008/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Barbara Pfeffer, 2008. "FDI and FPI - Strategic Complements?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200812, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sunanda Roy & Tarun Sabarwal, 2008. "Monotone Comparative Statics for Games With Strategic Substitutes," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200810, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2008. "Regulatory Strategies," MPRA Paper 10290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quatraro, Francesco, 2008. "Regional Knowledge Base and Productivity Growth: The Evidence of Italian Manufacturing," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200810, University of Turin.
- Camelia Minoiu & Patrick A. Imam, 2008. "Mauritius: A Competitiveness Assessment," IMF Working Papers 08/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Catherine SCHAUMANS, 2008. "Strategic interaction between general practitioners and specialists: implications for gatekeeping," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0810, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Jean-Bernard LAYAN (GREThA-GRES) & Yannick LUNG (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "Attractiveness and agglomeration of automotive industry in Morocco and Tunisia: A comparative analysis (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-14, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke, 2008. "Product Market Competition, Investment and Employment-Abundant versus Job-Poor Growth: A Real Options Perspective," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20802, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Chun-Yu Ho, 2008. "A Dynamic Oligopoly Game of the US Airline Industry: Estimation and Policy Experiments," Working Papers tecipa-337, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Hermans, Raine, 2008. "Value Creation in the Interface of Industry and Academy - A Case Study of Intellectual Capital of Technology Transfer Offices At US Universities," Discussion Papers 1148, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- zamparelli, luca, 2008. "Direction and intensity of technical change: a micro-founded growth model," MPRA Paper 10843, University Library of Munich, Germany.