Report NEP-CSE-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:zbw:cauewp:3875 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Pierre M. Picard, 2006. "Government Outsourcing: Public Contracting with Private Monopoly," CESifo Working Paper Series 1733, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tomaso Duso & Klaus Gugler & Burçin Yurtoglu, 2006. "How Effective is European Merger Control?," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-07-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- V. Cerasi & B. CHIZZOLINI & M. IVALDI, 1998. "Branching and Competitiveness across Regions in the Italian Banking Industry," Departmental Working Papers 1998-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Lin, Ping & Saggi, Kamal, 2005. "Multinational firms, exclusivity, and the degree of backward linkages," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2005,10, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00085863_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koetter, Michael, 2005. "Evaluating the German bank merger wave," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2005,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Cristina de Fuentes Barberá & María Consuelo Pucheta, 2006. "Incentivos De Las Empresas Cotizadas Españolas Para Crear Voluntariamente Comités De Auditoría," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Christa Hainz, 2006. "Business Groups in Emerging Markets – Financial Control and Sequential Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1763, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00085870_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James C. McGrath, 2006. "Micropayments: the final frontier for electronic consumer payments," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 06-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.