Report NEP-CSE-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Lalive & Armin Schmutzler, 2005. "Exploring the Effects of Competition for Railway Markets," SOI - Working Papers 0511, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2007.
- Erik Canton & Debby Lanser & JoÃ«lle Noailly & Marieke Rensman & Martijn van de Ven, 2005. "Crossing borders; when science meets industry," CPB Document 98, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Michele Tronconi, 2005. "Textile and Apparel: an historical and "glo-cal" perspective. The Italian case from an economic agent's point of view," LIUC Papers in Economics 176, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Ron A. Boschma & Anne L.W. ter Wal, 2006. "Knowledge networks and innovative performance in an industrial district. The case of a footwear district in the South of Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0601, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2005. "Competition, innovation and growth with limited commitment," Economics Working Papers 933, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Richtnér, Anders & Åhlström, Pär, 2006. "Organizational Downsizing and Innovation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2006:1, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Schaumans, Catherine & Verboven, Frank, 2006. "Entry and Regulation - Evidence from Health Care Professions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5482, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Pomp & Victoria Shestalova & Luiz Rangel, 2005. "Switch on the competition; causes, consequences and policy implications of consumer switching costs," CPB Document 97, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Dalen, Dag Morten & Strøm, Steinar & Haabeth, Tonje, 2005. "Price regulation and generic competition in the pharmaceutical market," Memorandum 33/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:col:001049:002386 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido Buenstorf, 2006. "Evolution on the Shoulders of Giants: Entrepreneurship and Firm Survival in the German Laser Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:col:001049:002374 is not listed on IDEAS anymore