Report NEP-COM-2020-06-15This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-COM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leda Maria Bonazzi & Raffaele Fiocco & Salvatore Piccolo, 2020. "Vertical Price Restraints and Free Entry Under Asymmetric Information," CSEF Working Papers 564, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bonnet, Céline & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Klein, Gordon, 2020. "National brands in hard discounters: Market expansion and bargaining power effects," CAWM Discussion Papers 113, University of Münster, Münster Center for Economic Policy (MEP).
- Zhou, Jidong, 2020. "Improved Information in Search Markets," MPRA Paper 100509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2020. "Search, Information, and Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2224R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 2020.
- Karine Lamiraud & Pierre Stadelmann, 2020. "Switching costs in competitive health insurance markets : the role of insurer's pricing strategies," Working Papers hal-02635107, HAL.
- Gorecki, Paul, 2020. "The Berendsen (Elis)/Kings Laundry Merger: Three Into Two Won’t Go," MPRA Paper 100477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilie Dargaud & Armel Jacques, 2020. "Slowdown antitrust investigations by decentralization," Working Papers halshs-02613352, HAL.
- Massimo Motta & Martin Peitz, 2020. "Big Tech Mergers," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_147v2, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Kory Kroft & Yao Luo & Magne Mogstad & Bradley Setzler, 2020. "Imperfect Competition and Rents in Labor and Product Markets: The Case of the Construction Industry," Working Papers tecipa-666, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Stavros Malkidis & Stilianos Fountas, 2020. "Liquid fuel price adjustment in Greece:a two-stage, threshold cointegration approach," Discussion Paper Series 2020_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2020.
- Parampreet Bindra & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Daniel Neururer & Matthias Sutter, 2020. "Reveal it or conceal it: On the value of second opinions in a low-entry-barriers credence goods market," Working Papers 2020-09, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck.
- Alex Dickson & Ian A MacKenzie, 2020. "Permit markets with political and market distortions," Working Papers 2001, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Bontemps, Christian & Menezes Bezerra Sampaio, Raquel, 2020. "Entry games for the airline industry," TSE Working Papers 20-1108, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ennis, Sean & Ivaldi, Marc & Lagos, Vicente, 2020. "Price Parity Clauses for Hotel Room Booking: Empirical Evidence from Regulatory Change," TSE Working Papers 20-1106, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jens-Uwe Franck & Dimitrios Linardatos, 2020. "Germany’s ‘Lex Apple Pay’: Payment Service Regulation Overtakes Competition Enforcement," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_173, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2020. "Preemption with a Second-Mover Advantage," Working Papers 2020-06, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Ornella Tarola & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2019. "Social division in the market: conspicuous consumption with nationalist feelings," DEM Discussion Paper Series 19-12, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Cojoc, Anca & Maier-Rigaud, Frank & MÃ¤rz, Oliver, 2020. "Horizontal cooperation on investment: Evidence from mobile network sharing," CEPR Discussion Papers 14770, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tetsuya Shinkai & Takao Ohkawa & Makoto Okamura & Ryoma Kitamura, 2020. "Effects of Changes in Exchange Rate Volatility on Short-run Equilibrium in International Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series 215, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University.
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Christopher Kunstler & Claudia Meroni & Carlos Pimienta, 2020. "Poisson-Cournot Games," Discussion Papers 2020-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Régis Chenavaz & Octavio Escobar & Xavier Rousset, 2019. "An analytical framework for retailer price and advertising decisions for products with temperature-sensitive demand," Post-Print hal-02484338, HAL.
- Katrin Hussinger & Abdul-Basit Issah, 2019. "Firm Acquisitions by Family Firms: a Mixed Gamble Approach," DEM Discussion Paper Series 19-16, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Stéphane Poncin & Benteng Zou, 2019. "The War of Rare Earth Elements: A Dynamic Game Approach," DEM Discussion Paper Series 19-11, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo & Volodymyr Vakhitov, 2020. "Market power, productivity and distribution of wages: theory and evidence with micro data," Working Papers 387, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Bernardo Melo Pimentel, 2020. "Oligopoly Dynamics," Papers 2005.13228, arXiv.org.
- Alessandro De Chiara & Marco A. Schwarz, 2020. "A Dynamic Theory of Regulatory Capture," Working Papers 2020-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck.
- Jean Gabszewicz & Ornella Tarola & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2019. "Consumption home bias and ethnocentrism: an international duopoly," DEM Discussion Paper Series 19-13, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Angelika Welte & Jozsef Molnar, 2020. "The Market for Acquiring Card Payments from Small and Medium-Sized Canadian Merchants," Discussion Papers 2020-5, Bank of Canada.
- Wilson, William W., 2020. "Dynamic Changes in Rail Shipping Mechanisms for Grain," AE Series 303743, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.