Report NEP-COM-2019-12-09This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2019. "Consumer Information and the Limits to Competition," Economics Series Working Papers 888, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Ping & Zhang, Tianle, 2019. "Product Liability, Multidimensional R&D and Innovation," MPRA Paper 97078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Long, Ngo Van & Miao, Zhuang, 2019. "Vertically Differentiated Cournot Oligopoly : Effects of Market Expansion and Trade Liberalization on Relative Markup and Product Quality," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-91, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yonatan Gur & Gregory Macnamara & Daniela Saban, 2019. "On the Disclosure of Promotion Value in Platforms with Learning Sellers," Papers 1911.09256, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2020.
- Bernard, Andrew & Dhyne, Emmanuel & Manova, Kalina & Magerman, Glenn & Moxnes, Andreas, 2019. "The origins of firm heterogeneity: a production network approach," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102594, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mark Glick, 2019. "American Gothic: How Chicago Economics Distorts `Consumer Welfare` in Antitrust," Working Papers Series 99, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Davit Maskharashvilia, 2019. "Duopolistic Competition On a Plane," Working Papers IES 2019/1, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2019.
- Patrice Bougette & Axel Gautier & Frédéric Marty, 2019. "Which Access to Which Assets for an Effective Liberalization of the Railway Sector?," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-38, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Apr 2021.
- Julia Cage, 2019. "Media competition, information provision and political participation:Evidence from French local newspapers and elections, 1944–2014," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7jk88md0ar9, Sciences Po.
- Breda, Thomas & Bryson, Alex & Forth, John, 2019. "Productivity Dynamics: The Role of Competition in a Service Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 12809, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kazuhiro Takauchi & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2019. "Consumer-benefiting transport cost: The role of product innovation in a vertical structure," Discussion Papers 1911, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Bertrand Rioux & Axel Pierru & Nader AlKathiri, 2017. "Restructuring Saudi Arabia’s Power Generation Sector: Model-Based Insights," Discussion Papers ks-2017--dp025, King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center.