Report NEP-COM-2019-02-11This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saur, Marc P. & Schlatterer, Markus G. & Schmitt, Stefanie Yvonne, 2019. "Horizontal product differentiation with limited attentive consumers," BERG Working Paper Series 143, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick & Waterson, Michael, 2019. "Organizing Competition for the Market," TSE Working Papers 19-984, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Steven Bond-Smith, 2018. "Discretely Innovating: The Effect of Barriers to Entry on Innovation and Growth," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1804, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Steven Bond-Smith, 2018. "The Impact of Compatibility on Innovation in Markets with Network Effects," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1805, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Biancini, Sara & Paillacar, Rodrigo, 2019. "Universal Intellectual Property Rights: Too Much of a Good Thing?," TSE Working Papers 19-987, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Cédric Durand & William Milberg, 2018. "Intellectual Monopoly in Global Value Chains [Monopolisation intellectuelle dans les chaines globales de valeur]," Working Papers hal-01850438, HAL.
- David Spector, 2020. "Cheap talk, monitoring and collusion," Working Papers halshs-01983037, HAL.
- Cohen, François & Glachant, Matthieu & Söderberg, Magnus, 2017. "Consumer myopia, imperfect competition and the energy efficiency gap: evidence from the UK refrigerator market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69188, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Asche, Frank & Gaasland, Ivar & Straume, Hans-Martin & Vårdal, Erling, 2018. "Norwegian export of farmed salmon − trade costs and market concentration," Working Papers in Economics 11/18, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Hunold, Matthias & Kesler, Reinhold & Laitenberger, Ulrich, 2018. "Hotel rankings of online travel agents, channel pricing, and consumer protection," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-059, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fredriksen, Kaja, 2018. "Does occupational licensing impact incomes? - The German crafts case," ifh Working Papers 11 (2018), Volkswirtschaftliches Institut für Mittelstand und Handwerk an der Universität Göttingen (ifh).
- Ernest Liu & Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2019. "Low Interest Rates, Market Power, and Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 25505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emilie Dargaud & Frédéric Jouneau-Sion, 2019. "The good MOOC and the universities," Working Papers halshs-01996582, HAL.
- Johan N. M. Lagerlöf, 2018. "Surfing Incognito: Welfare Effects of Anonymous Shopping," Discussion Papers 18-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Sarah Bensalem & Nicolás Hernández Santibáñez & Nabil Kazi-Tani, 2019. "Prevention efforts, insurance demand and price incentives under coherent risk measures," Working Papers hal-01983433, HAL.
- Daniel Goya, 2019. "Chinese competition and network effects on the extensive margin," Working Papers 2019-01, Escuela de Negocios y Economía, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso.
- Qiu, Yue & Sojourner, Aaron, 2019. "Labor-Market Concentration and Labor Compensation," IZA Discussion Papers 12089, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simon Lapointe & Pierre-Henri Morand, 2019. "Subsidy Bidding Wars and the Structure of Multi-Plant Firms," Working Papers hal-01989433, HAL.