Report NEP-COM-2018-11-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Hui Chen & Junichiro Ishida & Arijit Mukherjee, 2018. "An Entry Game with Learning and Market Competition," ISER Discussion Paper 1043, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Nava, Francesco & Schiraldi, Pasquale, 2019. "Differentiated durable goods monopoly: a robust Coase conjecture," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90512, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hippel, Svenja & Hillenbrand, Adrian, 2018. "Strategic Inattention in Product Search," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181510, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alberto Cavallo, 2018. "More Amazon Effects: Online Competition and Pricing Behaviors," NBER Working Papers 25138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Jeong-yoo & Park, Jihoon, 2018. "Gift cards or vouchers as a collusive device," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-76, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jinook Jeong & Hyunwoo Lee, 2018. "An Econometric Identification of Abnormally Low Bids in Procurement Market: Discriminant Analysis," Working papers 2018rwp-129, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Rex Yuxing Du & Mingyu Joo & Kenneth C. Wilbur, 2018. "Advertising and Brand Attitudes: Evidence from 575 Brands over Five Years," Papers 1810.07783, arXiv.org.
- Amani Kahloul & Rim Lahmandi-Ayed & Hejer Lasram, 2018. "Poverty, Competition, Democracy and Ownership: a General Equilibrium Model with Vertical Preferences ," Working Papers hal-01892192, HAL.
- Michael Kremer & Christopher M. Snyder, 2018. "Worst-Case Bounds on R&D and Pricing Distortions: Theory with an Application Assuming Consumer Values Follow the World Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 25119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Cooney, 2017. "Competencia vs. Monopolio: un análisis insumo-producto de las tasas de ganancia y markups en la economía de los EE.UU.: 1958-1977," Ensayos de Economía 016805, Universidad Nacional de Colombia Sede Medellín.
- Gugler, Klaus & Heim, Sven & Janssen, Maarten C. W. & Liebensteiner, Mario, 2018. "Market liberalization: Price dispersion, price discrimination and consumer search in the German electricity markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-042, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Matthew Grennan & Charu Gupta & Mara Lederman, 2018. "Firm Scope and Spillovers from New Product Innovation: Evidence from Medical Devices," NBER Working Papers 25183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pietro Grandi & Caroline Bozou, 2018. "Bank competition and firm credit availability: firm-bank evidence from Europe," Working Papers hal-01897744, HAL.
- Samangi Bandaranayake & Kuntal K. Das & W. Robert Reed, 2018. "A Replication of “Bank Competition and Financial Stability: Much Ado About Nothing?” (Journal of Economic Surveys, 2016)," Working Papers in Economics 18/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Christina DePasquale, 2018. "Heterogeneity in Hospital Consolidation," Emory Economics 1804, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).