Report NEP-COM-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chan KIm & Jong-Hee Hahn, 2018. "The Welfare Effect of Input Price Discrimination with Horizontally Differentiated Final Products," Working papers 2018rwp-117, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Jason Allen & Robert Clark & Jean-Francois Houde, 2018. "Search frictions and market power in negotiated price markets," Working Papers 1403, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Conti, Raffaele & Gambardella, Alfonso & Novelli, Elena, 2018. "Specializing in Generality: Firm Strategies When Intermediate Markets Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 12782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jullien, Bruno & Lefouili, Yassine, 2018. "Horizontal Mergers and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12773, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Luis A. Bryce Campodonico & Luigi Pisano, 2018. "Reconciling the original Schumpeterian Model with the observed inverted-U relationship between competition and innovation," Discussion Papers 2018-03, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2017. "R&D investments and spillovers under endogenous absorptive capacity: Competitive R&D cannot take full-advantage of complementarity in absorptive capacity while cooperative R&D can," FEP Working Papers 595, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Collie, David R., 2018. "Maximum-Revenue Tariffs versus Free Trade," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Robert Clark & decio Coviello & Jean-Francois Gauthier & Art Shneyerov, 2018. "Bid rigging and entry deterrence in public procurement: Evidence from an investigation into collusion and corruption in Quebec," Working Papers 1401, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Suedekum, 2018. "Quantifying the Gap between Equilibrium and Optimum Under Monopolistic Competition," HSE Working papers WP BRP 185/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Fiala, Lenka & Suetens, Sigrid, 2017. "Transparency and cooperation in repeated dilemma games : A meta study," Other publications TiSEM 488b4229-edff-4302-860d-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lijun Zhu, 2017. "Firm Size, Concentration And The Labor Share," 2017 Meeting Papers 1591, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho, 2017. "Collusion in mixed oligopolies and the coordinated effects of privatization," FEP Working Papers 590, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Debjyoti Saharoy & Theja Tulabandhula, 2018. "An Online Algorithm for Learning Buyer Behavior under Realistic Pricing Restrictions," Papers 1803.01968, arXiv.org.
- Ekaterina Aleksandrova & Kristian Behrens & Maria Kuznetsova, 2018. "Manufacturing (Co)Agglomeration in a Transition Country: Evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 186/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Julieta Caunedo, 2017. "Efficiency with Equilibrium Marginal Product Dispersion and Firm Selection," 2017 Meeting Papers 1541, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alice M. Ellyson & Anirban Basu, 2018. "The New Prescription Drug Paradox: Pipeline Pressure and Rising Prices," NBER Working Papers 24387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Robert Clark & Hui Wang, 2017. "The Geographic Flow of Bank Funding and Access to Credit: Branch Networks and Local-Market Competition," Working Papers 1402, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Panayotis D. Alexakis & Ioannis G. Samantas, 2018. "Foreign ownership and market power: the special case of European banks," Working Papers 242, Bank of Greece.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2016. ""Industrial Organization of the Banking Industry and the Role of Banks in Industrial and Corporate Financing: Banks and Firms in Prewar Japan " (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-281, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- van der Cruijsen, Carin & Diepstraten, Maaike, 2017. "Banking products : You can take them with you, so why don't you?," Other publications TiSEM a085788f-bc7d-4f5c-8a8c-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lin William Cong & Zhiguo He, 2018. "Blockchain Disruption and Smart Contracts," NBER Working Papers 24399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicole Jonker, 2018. "What drives bitcoin adoption by retailers," DNB Working Papers 585, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Julien Prat & Benjamin Walter, 2018. "An Equilibrium Model of the Market for Bitcoin Mining," CESifo Working Paper Series 6865, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alex Plastun, 2018. "Price Overreactions in the Cryptocurrency Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 6861, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2017. "OPEN INNOVATION AND IPRs: MUTUALLY INCOMPATIBLE OR COMPLEMENTARY INSTITUTIONS?," FEP Working Papers 596, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Steusloff, Tatjana & Krusenbaum, Lena, "undated".
"Einfluss von Online-Ratings auf die Preisbereitschaft von Konsumenten am Beispiel von Amazon
[Influence of Online Ratings on Consumers’ Willingness-to-pay on the Example of Amazon]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics 39, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Rudy Douven & Monique Burger & Erik Schut, 2018. "Does managed competition constrain hospitals’ contract prices? Evidence from the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 378, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Christian Peukert & Imke Reimers, 2018. "Digital Disintermediation and Efficiency in the Market for Ideas," CESifo Working Paper Series 6880, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nanik Hariyana, 2018. "The Effect of Advertising Strategies for the Sale of Message Soap on the Decision Purchase in East Java," GATR Journals jmmr174, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Angelo Castaldo & Marco Grantaliano & Nicola Faraone, 2018. "La rideterminazione giudiziale delle sanzioni antitrust: tra discrezionalitÃ tecnica e Â«metodologicaÂ»," Public Finance Research Papers 33, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.