Report NEP-COM-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flavio M. Menezes & John Quiggin, 2017. "The Strategic Industry Supply Curve," Discussion Papers Series 586, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Arcan Nalca, & Tamer Boyaci, & Saibal Ray, 2017. "Brand positioning and consumer taste information," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-17-01_R1, ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 04 Dec 2017.
- Gayle, Philip & Xie, Xin, 2017. "Entry Deterrence and Strategic Alliances," MPRA Paper 83233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belleflamme, Paul & Peitz, Martin, 2017. "Platform competition : who benefits from multihoming?," Working Papers 17-05, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Patrice Bougette & Oliver Budzinski & Frédéric Marty, 2017. "Exploitative Abuse and Abuse of Economic Dependence: What can we Learn from the Industrial Organization Approach?," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-37, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France, revised Feb 2019.
- Nestor Duch-Brown, 2017. "Quality discrimination in online multi-sided markets," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2017-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Thomas Deckers & Armin Falk & Fabian Kosse & Pia Pinger & Hannah Schildberg-Horisch, 2017. "Socio-Economic Status and Inequalities in Children’s IQ and Economic Preferences," Working Papers 2017-088, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Sandomirskaia, Marina, 2017. "Nash-2 equilibrium: selective farsightedness under uncertain response," MPRA Paper 83152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Fuss & Pierre Blanchard & Claude Mathieu, 2017. "Why do manufacturing firms produce services? Evidence for the servitization paradox in Belgium," Working Paper Research 330, National Bank of Belgium.
- Nestor Duch-Brown, 2017. "Platforms to business relations in online platform ecosystems," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2017-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Laura Grigolon, 2017. "Blurred boundaries: a flexible approach for segmentation applied to the car market," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-17, McMaster University.
- José Francisco Tudón Maldonado, 2017. "Congestion v Content Provision in Net Neutrality: The Case of Amazon's Twitch.tv," 2017 Papers ptu168, Job Market Papers.
- InÃ©s Moreno de Barreda & Gilat Levy & Ronny Razin, 2017. "Persuasion with Correlation Neglect: Media Power via Correlation of News Content," Economics Series Working Papers 836, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Longo & Luigi Siciliani & Giuseppe Moscelli & Hugh Gravelle, 2017. "Does hospital competition improve efficiency? The effect of the patient choice reform in England," Working Papers 149cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Cook, Emily & Williams, Jonathan, 2017. "Network Structure and Consolidation in the U.S. Airline Industry, 1990-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 12485, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Ken Onishi & Naoki Wakamori, 2017. "Excess Capacity and Effectiveness of Policy Interventions: Evidence from the Cement Industry," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1073, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.