Report NEP-COM-2017-06-11This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillem Roig, 2017. "Duopolistic competition in markets where consumers have switching costs," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015621, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Roberto Burguet & Vaiva Petrikaite, 2017. "Targeted Advertising and Costly Consumer Search," Working Papers 971, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Daniel Garcia, 2017. "Dynamic Pricing with Search Frictions," Vienna Economics Papers 1703, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Slade, Margaret, 2017. "Empirical Models of Firms and Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- In Kyung Kim & Yoon-Jin Lee & Young-Ro Yoon, 2017. "Sequential Supply Decision and Market Efficiency: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 1703, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Hao Li & Xianwen Shi, 2017. "Discriminatory Information Disclosure," Working Papers tecipa-583, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2017. "Innovation and product market concentration: Schumpeter, Arrow and the inverted-U shape curve," Working Papers wp2006, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Demary, Vera, 2017. "Stepping up the game: The role of innovation in the sharing economy," IW-Reports 11/2017, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Gorkem Celik & Okan Yilankaya, 2016. "Resale in Second-Price Auctions with Costly Participation," Working Papers 1602, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2016.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Maurice J.G. Bun & Maarten Pieter Schinkel, 2016. "Cartel dating," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 16-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Alessandro Bonatti & Alex Smolin, 2017. "The Design and Price of Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2049R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- In Kyung Kim & Vladyslav Nora, 2017. "Vertical Integration and Product Availability in the Movie Theater Industry," Working Papers 1701, Nazarbayev University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2017.
- Matthew Skellern, 2017. "The Hospital as a Multi-Product Firm: The Effect of Hospital Competition on Value-Added Indicators of Clinical Quality," CEP Discussion Papers dp1484, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Zigan Wang, 2017. "Acquiring Banking Networks," NBER Working Papers 23469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.