Report NEP-COM-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masaki Aoyagi, 2017. "Bertrand Competition under Network Externalities," ISER Discussion Paper 0993, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Jozsef Sakovics & Roberto Burguet, 2017. "Competitive foreclosure," ESE Discussion Papers 279, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Löw, Franziska, 2017. "Market Definition of Platform Markets," Working Paper 176/2017, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Brian Adams & Kevin R. Williams, 2017. "Zone Pricing in Retail Oligopoly," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2079, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Øyvind Thomassen & Howard Smith & Stephan Seiler & Pasquale Schiraldi, 2017. "Multi-category competition and market power: a model of supermarket pricing," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69855, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gramlich, Jacob P. & Grundl, Serafin J., 2017. "Estimating the Competitive Effects of Common Ownership," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-029, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 21 Apr 2017.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2017. "When unionisation is profitable for firms in network industries," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kazuhiro Takauchi & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2017. "Solving a hold-up problem may harm all firms: downstream R&D and transport-price contracts," Discussion Papers 1707, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Chia-Hui Chen & Junichiro Ishida, 2017. "Rewarding Mediocrity? Optimal Regulation of R&D Markets with Reputation Concerns," ISER Discussion Paper 0994, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Luisa Gagliardi & Simona Iammarino, 2017. "Innovation in risky markets. Multinational and domestic firms in the UK regions," Working Papers 37, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Mar 2017.
- Brian Facey & Joshua Krane, "undated". "Promoting Innovation and Efficiencies through Changes to the Competition Bureau’s Merger Review Process," e-briefs 254, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Lee , Hyo-young, 2017. "Applying Competition Policy to Optimize International Trade Rules," Staff Papers 17-1, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & Paula González, 2015. "Private versus Social Incentives for Pharmaceutical Innovation," Working Papers 860, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Lisi, D.; Moscone, F.; Tosetti, E.; Vinciotti, V.;, 2017. "Hospital interdependence in a competitive institutional environment: Evidence from Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/07, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Canan Yildirim & Adnan Kasman, 2015. "Bank Market Power and Non-Interest Income in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 930, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2015.
- Widede Labidi & Sami Mensi, 2015. "Does Banking Market Power Matter on Financial (In)Stability? Evidence from the Banking Industry MENA Region," Working Papers 908, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2015.
- Zsuzsanna Csereklyei & David I. Stern, 2017. "Technology choices in the U.S. electricity industry before and after market restructuring," CCEP Working Papers 1703, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.