Report NEP-COM-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ioannis Pinopoulos, 2017. "Input price discrimination, two-part tariff contracts and bargaining," Discussion Paper Series 2017_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2017.
- Johansen, Bjørn Olav & Vergé, Thibaud, 2017. "Platform price parity clauses with direct sales," Working Papers in Economics 01/17, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Suedekum, Jens, 2016. "Distorted monopolistic competition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69034, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ferreira, Daniel & Kittsteiner, Thomas, 2016. "When does competition foster commitment?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62746, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Caleb Stroup & Matthew L. Gentry, 2017. "Entry and Competition in Takeover Auctions," Working Papers 17-01, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
- Buettner, Thomas & Federico, Giulio & Lorincz, Szabolcs, 2016. "The Use of Quantitative Economic Techniques in EU Merger Control," MPRA Paper 76384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Keita Kamei, 2016. "Competition Policy at the Intensive and Extensive Margins in General Equilibrium," KIER Working Papers 954, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Gerard Llobet & Jorge Padilla, 2016. "The Inverse Cournot Effect in Royalty Negotiations with Complementary Patents," Working Papers wp2016_1608, CEMFI.
- Chen, Xuan & Liu, Yizao & Rabinowitz, Adam N., 2017. "Private Labels Competition, Retail Pricing and Bargaining Power: The Case of Fluid Milk Market," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252823, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Arcan Nalca, & Tamer Boyaci, & Saibal Ray, 2017. "Consumer taste uncertainty in the context of store brand and national brand competition," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-17-01, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- André de Palma & Carlos Ordás Criado & Laingo M. Randrianarisoa, 2017. "When Hotelling meets Vickrey: Service timing and spatial asymmetry in the airline industry," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2017-01, CREATE.
- Ralph Sonenshine, 2016. "Effect of Utility Deregulation and Mergers on Consumer Welfare," Working Papers 2016-08, American University, Department of Economics.
- Faccio, Mara & Zingales, Luigi, 2017. "Political Determinants of Competition in the Mobile Telecommunication Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 11794, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Milcent, Carine, 2017. "Competition and Hospital Quality: Evidence from a French Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10476, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anthony Scott & Peter Sivey, 2017. "Motivation and Competition in Health Care," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Liangliang Jiang & Ross Levine & Chen Lin, 2017. "Does Competition Affect Bank Risk?," NBER Working Papers 23080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.