Report NEP-COM-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ushchev, Philip & Zenou, Yves, 2016. "Price Competition in Product Variety Networks," ET: Economic Theory 244535, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- F. Barigozzi & C. A. Ma, 2016. "Product Differentiation with Multiple Qualities," Working Papers wp1075, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jacek, Prokop & Adam, Karbowski, 2016.
"Pozioma współpraca badawczo-rozwojowa a kartelizacja gałęzi
[Horizontal R&D cooperation and market cartelization]," MPRA Paper 73605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Petrakis & Nikolas Tsakas, 2016. "The effect of entry on R&D networks," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 08-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Lavrutich, Maria, 2016. "Strategic real options : Entry deterrence and exit inducement," Other publications TiSEM a83e0597-6450-4df7-a1e6-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Moxnes, Andreas & Saito, Yukiko U., 2016. "Production networks, geography and firm performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67664, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chenyu Yang & Ying Fan, 2016. "Competition, Product Proliferation and Welfare: A Study of the U.S.\ Smartphone Market," 2016 Meeting Papers 758, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Shepard, 2016. "Hospital Network Competition and Adverse Selection: Evidence from the Massachusetts Health Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 22600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cooper, Zack & Gibbons, Stephen & Skellern, Matthew, 2016. "Does competition from private surgical centres improve public hospitals’ performance? Evidence from the English National Health Service," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67662, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Grein, Theresa & Herrmann, Roland, 2016. "Price Setting in Online Grocery Markets: The Case of Chocolate," 2016 International European Forum (151st EAAE Seminar), February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244457, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Owen, Ann L. & Pereira, Javier, 2016. "Bank Concentration, Competition, and Financial Inclusion," MPRA Paper 73598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leledakis, George N. & Pyrgiotakis, Emmanouil G., 2016. "U.S. bank M&As in the post-Dodd-Frank Act era: Do they create value?," MPRA Paper 73290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agyenim Boateng & Simplice Asongu & Raphael Akamavi & Vanessa Tchamyou, 2016. "Information Asymmetry and Market Power in the African Banking Industry," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/032, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Soetevent, Adriaan & Hinloopen, Jeroen, 2016. "(Non-)Insurance Markets, Loss Size Manipulation and Competition," Research Report 16009-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Lingfang (Ivy) Li & Steven Tadelis & Xiaolan Zhou, 2016. "Buying Reputation as a Signal of Quality: Evidence from an Online Marketplace," NBER Working Papers 22584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Egorova, Maria A. (Егорова, Мария А.), 2016.
"The Legal Model of Economic Concentration in the Russian Legislation
[Правовая Модель Экономической Концентрации В Российском Законодательстве]," Working Papers 1853, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.