Report NEP-COM-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Armstrong, Mark, 2016. "Ordered Consumer Search," MPRA Paper 72194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Grega Smrkolj & Florian Wagener, 2016. "R&D Cooperatives and Market Collusion: A Global Dynamic Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-048/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2016. "A game model of competition for market share between a new good producer and a remanufacturer," MPRA Paper 72233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tadashi Sekiguchi & Katsutoshi Wakai, 2016. "Repeated Games with Recursive Utility:Cournot Duopoly under Gain/Loss Asymmetry," Discussion papers e-16-006, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Nikolaos Danias & J Kim Swales, 2016. "The welfare impacts of discriminatory price tariffs," Working Papers 1609, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Holger Breinlich & Volker Nocke & Nicolas Schutz, 2016. "Merger Policy in a Quantitative Model of International Trade," Discussion Papers 2016-08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Delanote, Julie, 2016. "Incorporating innovation subsidies in the CDM framework: Empirical evidence from Belgium," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fan, Ying & Kühn, Kai-Uwe & Lafontaine, Francine, 2016. "Financial constraints and moral hazard: The case of franchising," DICE Discussion Papers 223, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Sakshi, 2016. "Relationship of financial stability and risk with market structure and competition: evidence from Indian banking sector," MPRA Paper 72247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amundsen, Eirik Schrøder & Nese, Gjermund, 2016. "Market power in interactive environmental and energy markets: The case of green certificates," Working Papers in Economics 04/16, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- He, Ming & Chen, Yang & Schramm, Ronald M., 2016. "Agglomeration and Technological Spillovers: Firm-Level Evidence from China's Electric Apparatus Industry," RIEI Working Papers 2016-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Zeng, Shuwei & Gould, Brian, 2016. "Is There Asymmetric Price Transmission in the U.S. Fluid Milk Market?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 237346, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Oliver Arentz & Achim Wambach & Clemens Recker & Van Anh Vuong, 2016. "Entry in German Pharmacy Market," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 02/2016, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Vitaliy Roud & Valeriya Vlasova, 2016. "Firm-Level Evidence on the Cooperative Innovation Strategies in Russian Manufacturing," HSE Working papers WP BRP 63/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.