Report NEP-COM-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nava, Francesco & Schiraldi, Pasquale, 2014. "Sales and collusion in a market with storage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55936, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bertsch, Christoph & Calcagno, Claudio & Le Quement, Mark, 2014. "Systematic bailout guarantees and tacit coordination," Working Paper Series 289, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Carlo Stagnaro, 2016. "Concorrenza e innovazione nei mercati retail dell energia elettrica. Le prospettive dopo il Ddl Concorrenza 2015," Note di discussione - MISE Working Papers mise-1, MISE - Ministero dello Sviluppo Economico.
- Nathan Miller & Marc Remer & Conor Ryan & Gloria Sheu, 2016. "Upward Pricing Pressure as a Predictor of Merger Price Effects," EAG Discussions Papers 201602, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Zaifu Yang & Rong Zhang & Zongyi Zhang, 2016. "An Exploration of a Strategic Competition Model for the European Union Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers 16/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Scalco, Paulo R. & Braga, Marcelo J., 2015. "Identification of Market Power in Bilateral Oligopoly: The Brazilian Wholesale Market of UHT Milk," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212278, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Teresa Lloyd-Braga & Leonor Modesto, 2016. "Could competition always raise the risk of bank failure?," Working Papers of BETA 2016-27, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ekaterina Turkina & Ari Van Assche & Raja Kali, 2016. "Network Structure and Industrial Clustering Dynamics in the Aerospace Industry," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-14, CIRANO.
- Mark J. McCabe & Christopher M. Snyder, 2016. "Open Access as a Crude Solution to a Hold-up Problem in the Two-Sided Market for Academic Journals," NBER Working Papers 22220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.