Report NEP-COM-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhou, Jidong, 2015. "Competitive Bundling," MPRA Paper 68358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Marini, Marco A. & Tarola, Ornella, 2015. "Endogenous Mergers in Vertically Differentiated Markets," MPRA Paper 68318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Offick, Sven & Winkler, Roland C., 2015. "Endogenous firm entry in an estimated model of the U.S. business cycle," Economics Working Papers 2015-06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2015. "Promoting Competition by Coordinating Prices: When Rivals Share Intellectual Property," Economics working papers nancy_gallini-2015-22, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 07 Dec 2015.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2015. "R&D partnerships and innovation performance: Can there be too much of a good thing?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-108 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2015. "Mixed Oligopoly and Privatization in General Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series 137, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Dec 2015.
- Fink, Nikolaus & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Stahl, Konrad & Zulehner, Christine, 2015. "Registered cartels in Austria: An overview," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-058, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Zack Cooper & Stuart Craig & Martin Gaynor & John Van Reenen, 2015. "The Price Ain't Right? Hospital Prices and Health Spending on the Privately Insured," CEP Discussion Papers dp1395, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ho, Katherine & Hogan, Joseph & Scott Morton, Fiona, 2015. "The Impact of Consumer Inattention on Insurer Pricing in the Medicare Part D Program," CEPR Discussion Papers 10976, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simona BIGERNA & Carlo Andrea BOLLINO & Maria Chiara D'ERRICO & Paolo POLINORI, 2015. "Competitive Equilibrium in the Italian Wholesale Electricity Market," Working papers of the Department of Economics - University of Perugia (IT) 0017/2015, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2015_023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brad R. Humphreys & Hyunwoong Pyun, 2015. "Monoposony Exploitation in Professional Sport: Evidence from Major League Baseball Position Players, 2000-2011," Working Papers 15-48, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Elsinger, Helmut & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Zulehner, Christine, 2015. "Competition in Treasury Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guy Meunier, 2015. "Prices vs. quantities in presence of a second, unpriced, externality," Working Papers hal-01242040, HAL.