Report NEP-COM-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaston Llanes & Francisco Ruiz-Aliseda, 2015. "Private Contracts in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 15-16, NET Institute.
- Franciso Galera & Pedro Mendi & Juan Carlos Molero, 2015. "Quality differences, third-degree price discrimination, and welfare," Faculty Working Papers 03/15, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Thomas Fagart, 2015. "Lack of Preemption Under Irreversible Investment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15079, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Siekman, Wilhelm, 2015. "Directed Consumer Search," Research Report 15014-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Haan, Marten & Moraga Gonz, 2015. "Price and match-value advertising with directed consumer search," Research Report 15012-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Dijkstra, Pieter, 2015. "Price leadership and unequal market sharing," Research Report 15005-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Yeon-Koo Che & Elisabetta Iossa & Patrick Rey, 2015. "Prizes versus Contracts as Incentives for Innovation," CEIS Research Paper 358, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 22 Oct 2015.
- Schüssler, Robert, 2015.
"Dynamische Modellierung des Cournot Oligopols mit Methoden der Regelungstechnik
[Dynamic Modelling of the Cournot Oligopoly using Control Engineering Methods]," MPRA Paper 67526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Pieri, 2015. "Vertical organization of production and firm growth behavior," Working Papers 1508, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Philip Ushchev, 2015. "The sources of sharing externalities: Specialization vs Competition," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1395, European Regional Science Association.
- Alexander L. Brown & Ajalavat Viriyavipart & Xiaoyuan Wang, 2014. "Exploding Offers with Experimental Consumer Goods," Working Papers 20141006-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Alex Barrachina & Yair Tauman & Amparo Urbano, 2015. "Entry with Two Correlated Signals," Working Papers 2015/14, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Filippo Mezzanotti, 2015. "Roadblock to Innovation: The Role of Patent Litigation in Corporate R&D," Working Paper 343911, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Guyt, Jonne, 2015. "Consumer choice models on the effect of promotions in retailing," Other publications TiSEM c310f652-d725-4764-aac7-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Salvatore Piccolo & Piero Tedeschi & Giovanni Ursino, 2015. "Deceptive Advertising with Rational Buyers," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def025, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Steven Berry & Phil Haile, 2015. "Identification in differentiated product markets," CeMMAP working papers CWP47/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fabio A. Miessi Sanches & Daniel Silva Junior, Sorawoot Srisuma, 2015. "Minimum Distance Estimation of Search Costs using Price Distribution," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_31, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Dubois, Pierre & Perrone, Helena, 2015. "Price Dispersion and Informational Frictions: Evidence from Supermarket Purchases," CEPR Discussion Papers 10906, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pop, Izabela Luiza, 2015. "Cartels: a Good or a Bad Strategy?," MPRA Paper 67314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shastitko, Andrey E. (Шаститко, Андрей) & Golovanova, Svetlana (Голованова, Светлана) & Kurdin, Alexander (Курдин, Александр) & Novikov, Vadim (Новиков, Вадим) & Pavlova, Natalia (Павлова, Наталья), 2014.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Competition Restrictions
[Макроэкономические Эффекты Ограничений Конкуренции]," Published Papers om18, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Peitz, Martin, 2015. "Media see-saws : winners and losers on media platforms," Working Papers 15-16, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Haucap, Justus & Stühmeier, Torben, 2015. "Competition and antitrust in internet markets," DICE Discussion Papers 199, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Hamelmann, Lisa & Haucap, Justus, 2015. "Kartellrecht und Wettbewerbspolitik für Online-Plattformen," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 78, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kyle Wilson, 2015. "Investment, Subsidies, and Universal Service: Broadband Internet in the United States," Working Papers 15-09, NET Institute.
- Tatiana Mikhailova, 2015. "Spatial Competition and Transport Infrastructure: The Case of Moscow Office Rental Market," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1011, European Regional Science Association.