Report NEP-COM-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-COM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Serge Moresi & Marius Schwartz, 2015. "Strategic Incentives When Supplying to Rivals," Working Papers gueconwpa~15-15-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2015. "On the efficiency of Bertrand and Cournot equilibrium in the presence of asymmetric network compatibility effects," Discussion Paper Series 129, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2015.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2015. "Price and quantity competition in a differentiated duopoly with network compatibility effects," Discussion Paper Series 128, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2015.
- Steg, Jan-Henrik & Thijssen, Jacco, 2015. "Quick or Persistent? Strategic Investment Demanding Versatility," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 541, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Huang, Yufeng, 2015. "Empirical analysis of consumer behavior," Other publications TiSEM 9cc96a79-43d7-436d-87d3-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hüschelrath, Kai, 2015. "Cartel enforcement in the EU: Leniency programmes and the appeals process," ZEW policy briefs 3/2015, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Renda, Andrea, 2015. "Antitrust, Regulation and the Neutrality Trap," CEPS Papers 10472, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Nezaj, Novitet Xh., 2015. "The development of competition law in Kosovo," Discussion Papers 6/15, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Fan, Cuihong & Jun, Byoung Heon & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2015. "Licensing Innovations: The Case of the Inside Patent Holder," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 510, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Sena, Vania, 2015. "Appropriability Mechanisms, Innovation and Productivity:Evidence from the UK," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 411, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Lauterbach, Rodolfo & Mairesse, Jacques, 2015. "Micro-Evidence on Product and Labor Market Regime Differences between Chile and France," IZA Discussion Papers 9125, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Takahashi, Hidenori, 2015. "Strategic design under uncertain evaluations : structural analysis of design-build auctions," Working Papers 15-08, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Griffith, Rachel & Nesheim, Lars & O'Connell, Martin, 2015. "Income effects and the welfare consequences of tax in differentiated product oligopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 10670, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Paul Rabanal & Olga A. Rabanal, 2015. "Does competition affect truth-telling? An experiment with rating agencies," Working Papers 2015-48, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Carol A. Dahl & Tyler Hodge, 2012. "A dynamic conduct parameter model of electricity marketer pricing behavior in the California power exchange," Working Papers 2012-15, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Malgorzata Pawlowska, 2015. "Changes in the size and structure of the European Union banking sector-the role of competition between banks," NBP Working Papers 205, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Francesco Decarolis & Maria Polyakova & Stephen P. Ryan, 2015. "Subsidy Design in Privately-Provided Social Insurance: Lessons from Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 21298, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lukasz Grzybowski, 2015. "The role of network effects and consumer heterogeneity in adoption of mobile phones: evidence from South Africa," Working Papers 522, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Luca Lambertini & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Alessandro Tampieri, 2015. "Cournot Competition and "Green" Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Working Paper series 15-21, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.