Report NEP-COM-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Domenico Menicucci & Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2014. "On the Optimality of Pure Bundling for a Monopolist," Working Papers 771, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Alessandro Bonatti & Alex Smolin, 2014. "Selling Experiments: Menu Pricing of Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1952, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- L. Lambertini & L. Marattin, 2014. "Adjustment to Equilibrium after a Demand Shock: A Strategic Interaction View," Working Papers wp952, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Lambertini & G. Zaccour, 2014. "Inverted-U aggregate investment curves in a dynamic game of advertising," Working Papers wp954, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:cvh:coecwp:1639 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henk Kox & Bas Straathof & Gijsbert Zwart, 2014. "Targeted advertising, platform competition and privacy," CPB Discussion Paper 280, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Thomas Fagart, 2014. "Markovian Equilibrium in a Model of Investment Under Imperfect Competition," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01020398, HAL.
- F. Delbono & L. Lambertini, 2014. "Optimal firm' mix in oligopoly with twofold environmental externality," Working Papers wp955, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marcia M Schafgans & Joachim Stibora, 2014. "Multiproduct Firms, Income Distribution, and Trade," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 52, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Anastasios Papanastasiou, 2014. "Patent Expiration and Competition: A dynamic limit price model," Working Papers 140009, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Stefan Behringer & Lapo Filistrucchi, 2014. "Areeda-Turner in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Mario Mariniello & Marco Antonielli, 2014. "Antitrust risk in EU manufacturing: A sector-level ranking," Working Papers 836, Bruegel.
- Rune Stenbacka & Mihkel Tombak, 2014. "Optimal Co-Payment Policy In Health Care: Competition, Ownership Structure And Quality Provision," Working Papers 140004, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Bart J. Bronnenberg & Jean-Pierre Dubé & Matthew Gentzkow & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2014. "Do Pharmacists Buy Bayer? Informed Shoppers and the Brand Premium," NBER Working Papers 20295, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith M. Drake & Martha A. Starr & Thomas McGuire, 2014. "Do "Reverse Payment" Settlements of Brand-Generic Patent Disputes in the Pharmaceutical Industry Constitute an Anticompetitive Pay for Delay?," NBER Working Papers 20292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Gedge & James W. Roberts & Andrew Sweeting, 2014. "A Model of Dynamic Limit Pricing with an Application to the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 20293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.