Report NEP-COM-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lydia Cheung, 2013. "The Upward Pricing Pressure Test for Merger Analysis: An Empirical Examination," Working Papers 2013-03, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Larue & Mohamed Jeddy & Sébastien Pouliot, 2013. "On the Number of Bidders and Auction Performance: when More Means Less," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2013-4, CREATE.
- Gregory Pavlov, 2013. "Correlated Equilibria and Communication Equilibria in All-pay Auctions," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20132, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Yuanzhu Lu & Sougata Poddar, 2013. "Patent Licensing in Spatial Models," Working Papers 2013-08, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Tarcisio da Graca & Robert Masson, 2013. "Flawed Economic Models have Misled RPM Policy in the US, Canada and the EU," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp042013, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Tarcisio da Graca & Robert Masson, 2013. "Corporate governance and abnormal returns from M&A: A structural analysis," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp032013, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Mo Xiao & Jiandong Ju & Ying Fan, 2013. "Losing to Win: Reputation Management of Online Sellers," 2013 Meeting Papers 192, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nocke, Volker & Yeaple, Stephen, 2013. "Globalization and Multiproduct Firms," Working Papers 13-10, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Peter Arendorf Bache & Anders Laugesen, 2013. "Trade Liberalisation and Vertical Integration," Economics Working Papers 2013-14, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Burghardt, Dirk, 2013. "The Impact of Trade Policy on Industry Concentration in Switzerland," Economics Working Paper Series 1317, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.