Report NEP-COM-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-COM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lambertini, Luca & Tampieri, Alessandro, 2013. "Endogenous timing in quality choices and price competition," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Bruno Jullien & Alessandro Pavan, 2013. "Platform Competition under Dispersed Information," Discussion Papers 1568, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3515/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni & Chiara Tomasi, 2013. "Export price adjustments under financial constraints," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00848159, HAL.
- Jerónimo Carballo & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2013. "The Buyer Margins of Firms' Exports," CEP Discussion Papers dp1234, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zaby, Alexandra K. & Heger, Diana, 2013. "The strategic use of fuzziness in patent specifications," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-043, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Rabah Amir & David Encaoua & Yassine Lefouili, 2013. "Optimal Licensing of Uncertain Patents in the Shadow of Litigation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00847955, HAL.
- Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick & Franck, Jens-Uwe, 2013. "Actions Speak Louder than Words: Econometric Evidence to Target Tacit Collusion in Oligopolistic Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 16179, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Behrens, Peter, 2013. "The test for legality under EU competition rules: What guidance do the commission's guidelines provide?," Discussion Papers 2/13, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Marcos Valli Jorge & Wilfredo Leiva Maldonado, 2013. "Diferenciação de Preços e Custos de Menu nos Pagamentos com Cartão de Crédito," Working Papers Series 315, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Michael R. Baye & Babur De los Santos & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2013. "Search Engine Optimization: What Drives Organic Traffic to Retail Sites?," Working Papers 2013-02, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Rosella Levaggi & Michele Moretto & Paolo Pertile, 2013. "The dynamics of pharmaceutical regulation and R&D investments," Working Papers 13/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2013. "A nonlinear product differentiation model à la Cournot: a new look to the newspapers industry," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb132002, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick & Franck, Jens-Uwe, 2013. "Endogenous Price Commitment, Sticky and Leadership Pricing: Evidence from the Italian Petrol Market," Discussion Papers in Economics 16182, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ypsilantis, P. & Zuidwijk, R.A., 2013. "Joint Design and Pricing of Intermodal Port - Hinterland Network Services: Considering Economies of Scale and Service Time Constraints," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-011-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2013. "Greasing the Wheels of Rural Transformation? Margarine and the Competition for the British Butter Market," Working Papers 0043, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Daniel Huppmann, 2013. "Endogenous Shifts in OPEC Market Power: A Stackelberg Oligopoly with Fringe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1313, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.