The test for legality under EU competition rules: What guidance do the commission's guidelines provide?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steunenberg, Bernard & Dimitrova, Antoaneta, 2007. "Compliance in the EU enlargement process: The limits of conditionality," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 11, June.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition rules; merger control; competition guidelines; effects based approach; consumer harm; market power; market structure; competitive process; competitors' rivalry; consumer choice;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2013-08-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EUR-2013-08-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2013-08-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ekhdps:213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieuekde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .