Report NEP-COM-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bester, Helmut & Demuth, Juri, 2013. "Signalling Rivalry and Quality Uncertainty in a Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 400, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00831263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Albrecht & Pieter Gautier & Susan Vroman, 2013. "Efficient Entry in Competing Auctions," Working Papers gueconwpa~13-13-05, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Peyer, Sebastian, 2013. "Public and private enforcement of competition law: A differentiated approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-029, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Akira Miyaoka, 2013. "Who benefits from resale-below-cost laws?," ISER Discussion Paper 0875, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Ibañez-Zarate, Guiomar & Theilen, Bernd, 1965-, 2013. "Domestic and International Research Joint Ventures: The Effect of Collusion," Working Papers 2072/211880, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Oz Shy, 2013. "Window shopping," Working Papers 13-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Jan SOudek & Jiri Skuhrovec, 2013. "Public Procurement of Homogeneous Goods: the Czech Republic Case Study," Working Papers IES 2013/05, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2013.
- Neha Gupta, 2013. "Government Intervention In Grain Markets In India--Rethinking The Procurement Policy," Working papers 231, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Scherer, F. M., 2013. "Financial Mergers and Their Consequences," Working Paper Series rwp13-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2013. "Airline networks, mergers, and consumer welfare," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bougette, Patrice & Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2013. "Do horizontal mergers induce entry? Evidence from the US airline industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jason Allen & Robert Clark & Jean-François Houde, 2013. "The Effect of Mergers in Search Market: Evidence from the Canadian Mortgage Industry," NBER Working Papers 19126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellert, Alexander & Urmann, Oliver, 2012. "Competition in the market for supplementary health insurance: The case of competing nonprofit sickness funds," Working Papers on Risk and Insurance 25 [rev.], University of Hamburg, Institute for Risk and Insurance.
- Schober, Dominik, 2013. "Static vs. dynamic impacts of unbundling: Electricity markets in South America," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-033, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.