Report NEP-COM-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaminski, Bogumil & Latek, Maciej, 2012. "A Simple Model of Bertrand Duopoly with Noisy Prices," MPRA Paper 41333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Leadership in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly," TSE Working Papers 12-322, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Michal Król, 2012. "‘Everything must go!’- Cournot as a Stable Convention within Strategic Supply Function Competition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1217, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Ioana Chioveanu & Jidong Zhou, 2012. "Price Competition and Consumer Confusion," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 12-08, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Ugur Akgun & Ioana Chioveanu, 2012. "Loyalty Discounts," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 12-07, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Fonseca, Miguel A. & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2012. "Explicit vs. tacit collusion: The impact of communication in oligopoly experiments," DICE Discussion Papers 65, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Cao, Xiaoyong & Tian, Guoqiang, 2012. "Second-Price Auctions with Different Participation Costs," MPRA Paper 41200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2012. "R&D Determinants: accounting for the differences between research and development," MPRA Paper 41270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Léautier, Thomas-Olivier & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2012. "On the strategic value of risk management," TSE Working Papers 12-332, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jullien, Bruno & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2012. "Internet Regulation, Two-Sided Pricing, and Sponsored Data," TSE Working Papers 12-327, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Mar 2017.
- P.A. Angelov & S. Rosenkranz & E.J.J. Schenk, 2012. "Competitive Effects of Merger Remedies in Europeâ€™s High-Tech Industry," Working Papers 12-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Xosé-Luís Varela-Irimia, 2012. "Profitability, uncertainty and multi-product firm product proliferation: The Spanish car industry," Working Papers XREAP2012-16, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Sep 2012.
- Gaudin, Germain & Saavedra Valenzuela, Claudia, 2012. "Ex-ante margin squeeze tests in the telecommunications industry: What is a reasonably efficient operator? (Revised: September 6, 2012)," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 62157, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Naoaki Minamihashi, 2012. "Natural Monopoly and Distorted Competition: Evidence from Unbundling Fiber-Optic Networks," Staff Working Papers 12-26, Bank of Canada.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2012. "Regulation and electricity market integration: When trade introduces inefficiencies," MPRA Paper 41251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bown, Chad P. & McCulloch, Rachel, 2012. "Antidumping and market competition: implications for emerging economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6197, The World Bank.