Report NEP-COM-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sapi, Geza, 2012. "Bargaining, vertical mergers and entry," DICE Discussion Papers 61, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- S. Nuray Akin & Brennan Platt, 2012. "A theory of search with deadlines and uncertain recall," Working Papers 2012-3, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Jentzsch, Nicola & Sapi, Geza & Suleymanova, Irina, 2012. "Targeted pricing and customer data sharing among rivals," DICE Discussion Papers 60, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Ashish Arora & Andrea Fosfuri & Thomas Roende, 2012. "Managing Licensing in a Market for Technology," NBER Working Papers 18203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dawid, Herbert & Hellmann, Tim, 2014. "The evolution of R&D networks," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 467, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Erika Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2012. "“What Drives the Choice of Partners in R&D Cooperation? Heterogeneity across Sectors”," IREA Working Papers 201213, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2012.
- Dessein, Wouter, 2012. "Incomplete Contracts and Firm Boundaries: New Directions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Cambini and Virginia Silvestri, 2012. "Technology Investment and Alternative Regulatory Regimes with Demand Uncertainty," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/15, European University Institute.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Williams, Jonathan W, 2012. "Does Multimarket Contact Facilitate Tacit Collusion? Inference on Conduct Parameters in the Airline Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 9015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vahagn Jerbashian & Anna Kochanova, 2012. "The Impact of Telecommunication Technologies on Competition in Services and Goods Markets: Empirical Evidence," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp463, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Matttia De' Grassi Di Pianura, 2012. "Subsidising network technology adoption the case of publishers and E-readers," Working Papers hal-00714447, HAL.
- Luiz Flavio Andrade, 2012. "Entry Time Effects and Follow-on Drugs Competition," Working Papers DT49, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2012.
- von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Teichmann, Isabel, 2012. "The strategic use of private quality standards in food supply chains," DICE Discussion Papers 62, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).