Report NEP-COM-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jos Jansen, 2012. "Beyond the Need to Boast: Cost Concealment Incentives and Exit in Cournot Oligopoly," Working Paper Series in Economics 52, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Arvind Magesan, 2012. "Identification and estimation of dynamic games when players' beliefs are not in equilibrium," Working Papers tecipa-449, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Li, Youping, 2011. "Timing of investments and third degree price discrimination in intermediate good markets," MPRA Paper 36746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christiaan Behrens & Mark Lijesen & Eric Pels & Erik Verhoef, 2012. "Deterministic versus Random Utility: Implied Patterns of Vertical Product Differentiation in a Multi-Product Monopoly," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-023/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Leon Zucchini & Tobias Kretschmer, 2012. "Competitive Pressure: Competitive Dynamics as Reactions to Multiple Rivals," DRUID Working Papers 12-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Christian Gormsen, 2012. "Intransparent Markets and Intra-Industry Trade," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00678264, HAL.
- Pavlopoulos, Antonios, 2012. "Contributions to oligopoly theory," MPRA Paper 37267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2012. "Certification of Corporate Social Responsibility Activities in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Papers 2012/06, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Wassim Daher & Harun Aydilek & Fida Karam & Asiye Aydilek, 2012. "Insider Trading With Product Differentiation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00676502, HAL.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2011. "The Arm's Length Principle and Tacit Collusion," MPRA Paper 37295, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Mar 2012.
- Philippe Choné & Saïd Souam & Arnold Vialfont, 2012. "Commitments in Antitrust," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-9, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2012. "The institutional framework for doing sports business: Principles of EU competition policy in sports markets," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 70, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2011. "Some comparative economics of the organization of sports: Competition and regulation in north American vs. European professional team sports leagues," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00677436, HAL.
- Francisco Martínez-Sánchez & Miguel González-Maestre, 2012. "Quality choice and advertising regulation in broadcasting markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Zhu, Min, 2012. "How does bank competition affect systemic stability ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5981, The World Bank.
- Kasteng, Jonas, 2012. "Paving the Way for Unfair Competition: The Imposition of EU Anti-Dumping Duties on Ceramic Tiles from China," MPRA Paper 37133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varela-Irimia, Xosé-Luís, 2012. "Profitability, uncertainty and multi-product firm product proliferation: The Spanish car industry," Working Papers 2072/181403, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Fageda & Juan Luis Jiménez & Carlos Díaz Santamaría, 2012. "“Price differences between domestic and international air markets: an empirical application to routes from Gran Canaria”," IREA Working Papers 201207, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2012.