Report NEP-COM-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lin Liu & Yuanzhu Lu, 2011. "Endogenous Timing in a Mixed Duopoly with Endogenous Vertical Differentiation," CEMA Working Papers 452, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Federica Orioli & Federico Trionfetti, 2011. "National Oligopolies and Economic Geography," Working Papers halshs-00607641, HAL.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2011. "On Product Differentiation and Profits in Unionized Duopolies," Working Paper Series 37_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Braha, Dan & Stacey, Blake & Bar-Yam, Yaneer, 2011. "Corporate competition: A self-organized network," MPRA Paper 32142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Boutin & Giacinta Cestone & Chiara Fumagalli & Giovanni Pica & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde, 2011. "The Deep-Pocket Effect of Internal Capital Markets," Working Papers 403, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Biran, Omer, 2011. "Core stable bidding rings in independent private value auctions with externalities," MPRA Paper 32164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Battaglia, Lauren & Larouche, Pierre & Negrinotti, Matteo, 2011. "Does Europe have an innovation policy? The case of EU economic law," CEPR Discussion Papers 8481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rocco Ciciretti & Simone Meraglia & Gustavo Piga, 2011. "Capture, Politics and Antitrust Effectiveness," CEIS Research Paper 208, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 05 Apr 2013.
- Trueby, Johannes & Paulus, Moritz, 2011. "Market Structure Scenarios in International Steam Coal Trade," EWI Working Papers 2011-2, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Paulus, Moritz & Trueby, Johannes & Growitsch, Christian, 2011. "Nations as Strategic Players in Global Commodity Markets: Evidence from World Coal Trade," EWI Working Papers 2011-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Oliver Budzinski & Janina Satzer, 2011. "Sports Business and Multisided Markets: Towards a New Analytical Framework? (Long Version)," Working Papers 109/11, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Jaynes, Gerald D., 2011. "Equilibrium and Strategic Communication in the Adverse Selection Insurance Model," Working Papers 91, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Yu Sun, 2011. "Recent Developments in European Bank Competition," IMF Working Papers 11/146, .
- Escobari, Diego, 2011. "A theoretical model of collusion and regulation in an electricity spot market," MPRA Paper 32178, University Library of Munich, Germany.