Report NEP-COM-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Przemysław Kusztelak, 2011. "An experimental study on multi-dimensional spatial product differentiation," Working Papers 2011-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/27651/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- von Stengel, Bernhard & Zamir, Shmuel, 2010. "Leadership games with convex strategy sets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27653, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:1011-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabrice Defever, 2010. "The Spatial Organization of Multinational Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1029, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Raluca Elena Buia, 2011. "Corruption as an Alternative to Limit Pricing," Working Papers 2011_02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- John Van Reenen, 2010. "Does Competition Raise Productivity Through Improving Management Quality?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1036, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Foellmi, Reto & Meister, Urs, 2011. "Enhancing the Efficiency of Water Supply – Product Market Competition versus Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 8423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adi Schnytzer & Avichai Snir, 2011. "SP Betting as a Self-Enforcing Implicit Cartel," Working Papers 2011-12, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Billard, Olivier & Ivaldi, Marc & Mitraille, Sebastien, 2011. "Evaluation of the Risks of Collective Dominance in the Audit Industry in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 8417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Gupta, Sushant, 2011. "Mergers and Acquisitions: A pre-post analysis for the Indian financial services sector," MPRA Paper 31253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Witt, 2011. "Competition as an Ambiguous Discovery Procedure: A Reappraisal of Hayek's Epistemic Market Liberalism," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.