Report NEP-COM-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Victor Aguirregabiria & Aviv Nevo & Aviv Nevo, 2010. "Recent Developments in Empirical IO: Dynamic Demand and Dynamic Games," Working Papers tecipa-419, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Raphael Schoenle, 2010. "Multiproduct Firms and Price-Setting: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Producer Prices," Working Papers 15, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Karafyllis, Iasson & Jiang, Zhong-Ping & Athanasiou, George, 2010. "Nash Equilibrium and Robust Stability in Dynamic Games: A Small-Gain Perspective," MPRA Paper 26890, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Sep 2010.
- Edward S. Knotek, 2010. "The roles of price points and menu costs in price rigidity," Research Working Paper RWP 10-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Suleymanova, Irina & Wey, Christian, 2010. "On the role of consumer expectations in markets with network effects," DICE Discussion Papers 13, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Martin Gaynor & Samuel A. Kleiner & William B. Vogt, 2011. "A Structural Approach to Market Definition With an Application to the Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 16656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ron Kemp & Astrid Severijnen, 2010. "Price effects of Dutch hospital mergers, An ex post assessment of hip surgery," NMa Working Papers 2, Netherlands Competition Authority.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2010. "Semi-collusion in media markets," DICE Discussion Papers 11, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2010. "A framework for analyzing competition in the banking sector : an application to the case of Jordan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5499, The World Bank.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Karaçuka, Mehmet, 2010. "Competition in the Turkish mobile telecommunications market: Price elasticities and network substitution," DICE Discussion Papers 12, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Lucian HANCU, 2010. "Knowledge Sharing Risks In Collaborative Environments," Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies,Bucharest, November 12-13 2010 11, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies and National Defence University "Carol I", Department for Management of the Defence Resources and Education.