Report NEP-COM-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisa Bruttel & Simeon Schudy, 2010. "Competition within firms," TWI Research Paper Series 62, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2010. "Standards, Innovation Incentives, and the Formation of Patent Pools," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 342, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ivan Ledezma, 2010. "Defensive Strategies in the Quality Ladders," Working Papers DT/2010/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Chiara Franco & Manuela Gussoni, 2010. "Firms’ R&D cooperation strategies: the partner choice," Discussion Papers 2010/104, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2010. "Does Schumpeterian Creative Destruction Lead to Higher Productivity? The effects of firms’ entry," GEMF Working Papers 2010-20, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Alessandra Chirco & Marcella Scrimitore, 2010. "Price Competition in International Mixed Oligopolies," Working Paper Series 48_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Vasileios Zikos, 2010. "R&D Subsidies, Spillovers and Privatization in Mixed Markets," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1008, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Ressner, Ludwig, 2010. "Four Essays on Imperfect Competition: Strategic Information Acquisition, Product Choice under Government Regulation, and Forward Trading," Munich Dissertations in Economics 12293, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Nicola Meccheri & Luciano Fanti, 2010. "Industry Profits, Wages and Competition under Incentive Labour Contracts with Unverifiable Effort," Working Paper Series 37_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00537413_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frédéric Marty, 2010. "Politiques européennes de concurrence et économie sociale de marché (European competition policy and social market economy)," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-30, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Gebhardt, Georg, 2010. "The Impact of the Internet on Retail Competition: Evidence from Technological Differences in Internet Access," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 345, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Alexander Matros & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010. "Competition of E-Commerce Intermediaries," Working Papers 675, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Leibtag, Ephraim S. & Barker, Catherine & Dutko, Paula, 2010. "How Much Lower Are Prices at Discount Stores? An Examination of Retail Food Prices," Economic Research Report 96767, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Artashes Karapetyan & Bogdan Stacescu, 2010. "Information sharing and information acquisition in credit markets," Working Paper 2010/24, Norges Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xiao, Mo & Orazem, Peter, 2010. "Does the Fourth Entrant Make Any Difference? Entry and Competition in the Early U.S. Broadband Market," Staff General Research Papers 32147, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Pieri & Enrico Zaninotto, 2010. "Vertical Integration and Efficiency: an application to the Italian Machine Tool Industry," DISA Working Papers 1006, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 24 Nov 2010.