Report NEP-COM-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Colombo, 2009. "Pricing Policy and Partial Collusion," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0090, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr. & Wei Zhao, 2010. "Signaling and Tacit Collusion in an Infinitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Economics Working Paper Archive 559, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- S.N. O'Higgins & Arturo Palomba & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2010. "Second Mover Advantage and Bertrand Dynamic Competition: An Experiment," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 028, University of Siena.
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2010. "Mixed oligopoly, vertical product differentiation and fixed quality-dependent costs," ICER Working Papers 08-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Beckert, Walter, 2010. "A micro-econometric approach to geographic market definition in local retail markets: Demand side considerations," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2010. "Quality Competition or Quality Cooperation? License-Type and the Strategic Nature of Open Source vs. Closed Source Business Models," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Schmiedel, Heiko & Hasan, Iftekhar & Song, Liang, 2010. "Growth strategies and value creation: what works best for stock exchanges?," Working Paper Series 1201, European Central Bank.
- Olena Havrylchyk, 2010. "Foreign Bank Presence and its Effect on Firm Entry and Exit in Transition Economies," Working Papers 2010-10, CEPII research center.
- Hackl, Franz & Kummer, Michael E. & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2010. "99 cent: Price points in e-commerce," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-022, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Spyridon Repousis, 2010. "The impact of mergers and acquisitions on the performance of Greek Banking Sector," Working Papers 0051, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Yanling Wang, 2010. "Exposure to FDI and New Plant Survival: Evidence in Canada," Carleton Economic Papers 10-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Maryia Akulava & Ganna Vakhitova, 2010. "The Impact of FDI on Firm’s Performance Across Sectors: Evidence from Ukraine," Discussion Papers 26, Kyiv School of Economics.