Report NEP-COM-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yi-Ling Cheng & Shin-Kun Peng & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2010. "Multiproduct Duopoly with Vertical Di¤erentiation," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 10-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Luis C. Corchón & Galina Zudenkova, 2010. "The Welfare Effects of Location and Quality in Oligopoly," Economics Working Papers we102008, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Kretschmer, Tobias & Rösner, Mariana, 2010. "Increasing Dominance - the Role of Advertising, Pricing and Product Design," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 11500, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Bühler & Daniel Halbheer, 2010. "Selling When Brand Image Matters," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-14, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tarasov, Alexander, 2010. "Consumer Preferences in Monopolistic Competition Models," Discussion Papers in Economics 11489, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Armstrong, Mark & Zhou, Jidong, 2010. "Exploding offers and buy-now discounts," MPRA Paper 22531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Anton & Gary Biglaiser, 2010. "Quality, Upgrades, and Equilibrium in a Dynamic Monopoly Model," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000056, David K. Levine.
- Gürerk, Özgür & Selten, Reinhard, 2010. "The Effect of Payoff Tables on Experimental Oligopoly Behavior," MPRA Paper 22489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Avi Weiss & Amir Etziony, 2010. "Coordination and Critical Mass in a Network Market: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 1001, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.