Report NEP-COM-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Walter Beckert, 2009. "Empirical analysis of buyer power," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fehr, Ernst & Zehnder, Christian, 2009. "Reputation and Credit Market Formation: How Relational Incentives and Legal Contract Enforcement Interact," IZA Discussion Papers 4351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto A. Gaggero & Claudio A. Piga, 2009. "Airline Market Power and Intertemporal Price Dispersion," Discussion Paper Series 2009_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2009.
- Granlund, David, 2009. "Price and welfare effects of a pharmaceutical substitution reform," Umeå Economic Studies 777, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Blundell & Joel L. Horowitz & Matthias Parey, 2009. "Measuring the price responsiveness of gasoline demand," CeMMAP working papers CWP11/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Paula Neto & António Brandão & António Cerqueira, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions and Greenfield Investments," GEE Papers 0017, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Aug 2009.