Price and welfare effects of a pharmaceutical substitution reform
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdrugs; generic competition; equivalent variation; demand estimation;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-08-22 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HEA-2009-08-22 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2009-08-22 (Marketing)
- NEP-REG-2009-08-22 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .