Report NEP-COM-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Etro, 2007. "Endogenous Entry and Antitrust Policy," Working Papers 122, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2007. "Why Should a Firm Choose to Limit the Size of its Market Area?," Discussion Paper Series 2007_21, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2007.
- Eugenio Miravete, 2007. "“Competing with Menus of Tariff Options”," Working Papers 07-02, NET Institute, revised Jul 2007.
- Ravi Mantena & Ramesh Sankaranarayanan & Siva Viswanathan, 2007. "“Exclusive Licensing in Complementary Network Industries”," Working Papers 07-04, NET Institute, revised Apr 2007.
- Tobias Wenzel, 2007. "Liberalization of Opening Hours with Free Entry," Ruhr Economic Papers 0013, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Elijah Brewer & Julapa Jagtiani, 2007. "How much would banks be willing to pay to become "too-big-to-fail" and to capture other benefits?," Research Working Paper RWP 07-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Leuvensteijn, Michiel van & Bikker, Jacob A. & Rixtel, Adrian A.R.J.M. van & Kok-Sørensen, Christoffer, 2007. "A new approach to measuring competition in the loan markets of the euro area," CEI Working Paper Series 2007-6, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jens Høj, 2007. "Competition Law and Policy Indicators for the OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 568, OECD Publishing.
- Antonio Nicita & Matteo Rizzolli & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2007. "IP Law and Antitrust Law Complementarity when Property Rights are Incomplete," Department of Economics University of Siena 509, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ito, Keiko & Kwon, Hyeog Ug & Takizawa, Miho, 2007. "Cross-Border Acquisitions and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-18, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4496 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralf Dewenter & Justus Haucap, 2007. "Demand Elasticities for Mobile Telecommunications in Austria," Ruhr Economic Papers 0017, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2007. "An inverted-U relationship between product market competition and Growth in an extended romerian model : A comment," MPRA Paper 4492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Comino & ?Fabio Manenti & ?Antonio Nicol•, 2007. "Sequential innovations with unobservable follow-on investments," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0041, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Competing in Organizations: Firm Heterogeneity and International Trade," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 207, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2007. "The effect of relative thinking on firm strategy and market outcomes: A location differentiation model with endogenous transportation costs," MPRA Paper 4455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justus Haucap & Uwe Pauly & Christian Wey, 2007. "A Cartel Analysis of the German Labor Institutions and Its Implications for Labor Market Reforms," Ruhr Economic Papers 0009, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.