Report NEP-COM-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berardino Cesi, 2006. "Profitability of Horizontal Mergers in Trigger Strategy Game," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Roberto Hernan & Praveen Kujal, 2006. "Vertical Integration, Market Foreclosure And Quality Investment," Economics Working Papers we061405, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Wilko Bolt & Alexander F Tieman, 2005. "Skewed Pricing in Two-Sided Markets: An IO approach," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 75, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- María Fernanda Viecens, 2006. "Two-Sided Platforms With Endogenous Quality Differentiation," Economics Working Papers we061204, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Wilko Bolt & Alexander F. Tieman, 2005. "Social Welfare and Cost Recovery in Two-Sided Markets," IMF Working Papers 05/194, International Monetary Fund.
- David Hauner & Shanaka J. Peiris, 2005. "Bank Efficiency and Competition in Low-Income Countries: The Case of Uganda," IMF Working Papers 05/240, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Regulatory Capture in Banking," IMF Working Papers 06/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Olive, 2005. "Scale Economies with Regard to Price Adjustment Costs and the Speed of Price Adjustment in Australian Manufacturing," Research Papers 0507, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi, . "Dynamic Firm Regulation with Endogenous Profit-Sharing," Working Papers ubs0410, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Hervé Boulhol, 2005. "Why haven't price-cost margins decreased with globalization ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06007, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Machiel Mulder & Gijsbert Zwart, 2006. "Market failures and government policies in gas markets," CPB Memorandum 143, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Machiel Mulder & Gijsbert Zwart, 2006. "Government involvement in liberalised gas markets; a welfare-economic analysis of Dutch gas-depletion policy," CPB Document 110, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Gianni Amisano & Maria Letizia Giorgetti, . "The Dynamics of Firms' Entry and Diversification: A Bayesian Panel Probit Approach. A Cross-country analysis," Working Papers ubs0408, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- D’Ignazio, A. & Giovannetti, E., 2006. "‘Unfair’ Discrimination in Two-sided Peering? Evidence from LINX," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0621, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.