Report NEP-COM-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Littlechild, S., 2005. "Competition and contracts in the Nordic Residential Electricity Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0550, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Helmut Ziegelschmidt & Vassiliki Koutsogeorgopoulou & Simen Bjornerud & Michael Wise, 2005. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in Australia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 451, OECD Publishing.
- Sujoy Chakravarty & Martin Gaynor & Steven Klepper & William B. Vogt, 2005. "Does the Profit Motive Make Jack Nimble? Ownership Form and the Evolution of the U.S. Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 11705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph I. Daniel & Munish Pahwa, 2005. "There and Back Again: Airline Routes, Fares and Passenger Flows in Network Equilibria," Working Papers 05-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12451 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-10-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0510 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David S. Evans & Albert L. Nichols & Richard Schmalensee, 2005. "U.S. v. Microsoft: Did Consumers Win?," NBER Working Papers 11727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jamasb, T. & Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Long-term Framework for Electricity Distribution Access Charges," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0551, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jason R. Barro & Robert S. Huckman & Daniel P. Kessler, 2005. "The Effects of Cardiac Specialty Hospitals on the Cost and Quality of Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 11707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vahe Lskavyan & Mariana Spatareanu, 2005. "Ownership Concentration, Market Monitoring and Performance: Evidence from the UK, the Czech Republic and Poland," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2005-012, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Sheikh Tareq Selim, 2005. "Monopoly Power and Optimal Taxation of Capital Income," Macroeconomics 0511001, EconWPA.
- Antoine Martin & Michael J. Orlando, 2005. "Barriers to network-specific innovation," Staff Reports 221, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.