Report NEP-COM-2003-02-10This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Girma, Sourafel & Görg, Holger, 2003. "Blessing or Curse? Domestic Plants' Survival and Employment Prospects after Foreign Acquisitions," IZA Discussion Papers 706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000254 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bems, Rudolfs & Jönsson, Kristian, 2002. "Financial Crisis in Emerging Markets and the Optimal Bailout Policy," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 520, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Oct 2004.
- Lynda Oswald & Valerie Suslow & Margaret Levenstein & Manuel Pastor, 2003. "International Price-Fixing Cartels and Developing Countries: A Discussion of Effects and Policy Remedies," Working Papers wp53, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Samuel McCarthy & Martin Shubik & Jianfeng Yu, 2003. "Who Refers to Whom: A Study of Research References and the Relationship between Research Reports and Final Publication," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1396, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Geroski, Geroski & Rachel Griffith, 2003. "Identifying anti-trust markets," IFS Working Papers W03/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Praveen Kujal & Juan Ruiz, 2003. "International Trade Policy towards Monopolies and Oligopolies," International Trade 0302002, EconWPA, revised 24 Mar 2003.