Report NEP-CNA-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolov, Plamen & Adelman, Alan, 2019. "Do Private Household Transfers to the Elderly Respond to Public Pension Benefits? Evidence from Rural China," MPRA Paper 94646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanming Fang & Linke Hou & Mingxing Liu & Lixin Colin Xu & Pengfei Zhang, 2019. "Factions, Local Accountability, and Long-Term Development: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 25901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Ferreira, Francisco & Jiang, Yajing & Sun, Yan, 2019. "Intergenerational Educational Mobility in Rural Economy: Evidence from China and India," MPRA Paper 94121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tang, Can & Zhao, Liqiu & Zhao, Zhong, 2019. "Free Education Helps Combat Child Labor? The Effect of a Free Compulsory Education Reform in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 12374, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Holz, Carsten A., 2018. "The Unfinished Business of State-owned Enterprise Reform in the People’s Republic of China," MPRA Paper 94093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garg, Teevrat & Gibson, Matthew & Sun, Fanglin, 2019. "Extreme Temperatures and Time-Use in China," IZA Discussion Papers 12372, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carsten A. Holz, 2019. "The unfinished business of state-owned enterprise reform in the People's Republic of China," CESifo Working Paper Series 7688, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bakari, Sayef & Sofien, Tiba, 2019. "Does Agricultural investment still promote economic growth in China? Empirical evidence from ARDL bounds testing model," MPRA Paper 94552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hu, Bin & Li, Zhengtao & Zhang, Lin, 2019. "Long-run dynamics of sulphur dioxide emissions, economic growth and energy efficiency in China," MPRA Paper 94588, University Library of Munich, Germany.