Report NEP-CNA-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Crowley, Meredith & Han, Lu & Song, Huasheng, 2018. "Markets and markups: a new empirical framework and evidence on exporters from China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87180, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kevin Luo & Tomoko Kinugasa, 2018. "Counterintuitive facts regarding household saving in China: the saving glut," Discussion Papers 1815, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Te-Ke Mai & Michael McAleer, 2018. "Establishing National Carbon Emission Prices for China," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-028/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Shu-Han Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2018. "Risk Spillovers in Returns for Chinese and International Tourists to Taiwan," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-031/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Defever, F. & Fischer, C. & Suedekum, J., 2017. "Supplier Search and Re-matching in Global Sourcing - Theory and Evidence from China," Working Papers 17/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Roger Nord & Wenjie Chen, 2017. "A Rebalancing Act for China and Africa; The Effects of China’s Rebalancing on Sub-Saharan Africa’s Trade and Growth," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 17/03, International Monetary Fund.
- YIN Deyun & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2018. "Inventor Name Disambiguation with Gradient Boosting Decision Tree and Inventor Mobility in China (1985-2016)," Discussion papers 18018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- He, Ming & Walheer, Barnabé, 2018. "Technical efficiency and technology gap of the manufacturing industry in China: Does firm ownership matter?," RIEI Working Papers 2018-05, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Wenten, Frido, 2017. "Does it matter what workers do? The role of workers' relational agency in the hybridisation of TNC subsidiaries in China and Mexico," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86957, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Haichao Fan & Yu Liu & Nancy Qian & Jaya Wen, 2018. "Computerizing VAT Invoices in China," NBER Working Papers 24414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.