Report NEP-CNA-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacques Melitz, 2017. "Some Doubts about the Economic Analysis of the Flow of Silver to China in 1550-1820," Working Papers 2017-19, CEPII research center.
- Brian J. Asquith & Sanjana Goswami & David Neumark & Antonio Rodriguez-Lopez, 2017. "U.S. Job Flows and the China Shock," NBER Working Papers 24080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xi Chen & Lipeng Hu & Jody L. Sindelar, 2017. "Leaving Money on the Table? Suboptimal Enrollment in the New Social Pension Program in China," NBER Working Papers 24065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peng Bin & Xiaolan Chen & Andrea Fracasso & Chiara Tomasi, 2017. "Resource allocation and productivity across provinces in China," DEM Working Papers 2017/02, Department of Economics and Management.
- Alexander Murray, 2017. "The Effect of Import Competition on Employment in Canada: Evidence from the 'China Shock'," CSLS Research Reports 2017-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Fabrice Defever & Christian Fischer & Jens Suedekum, 2017. "Supplier Search and Re-Matching in Global Sourcing: Theory and Evidence from China," CEP Discussion Papers dp1515, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- ManYing Kang & Marcel Ausloos, 2017. "An Inverse Problem Study: Credit Risk Ratings as a Determinant of Corporate Governance and Capital Structure in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Chinese Listed Companies," Papers 1712.00602, arXiv.org.
- Choi, Yoonho, 2017. "Three essays on trade policies in developing countries," ISU General Staff Papers 201701010800006507, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.