Report NEP-CNA-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ma, Shuang & Mu, Ren, 2017. "Forced off Farm? Labor Allocation Response to Land Requisition in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 10640, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ng, Sor Tho & Tey, Nai Peng & Asadullah, Niaz, 2017. "What Matters for Life Satisfaction among the Oldest-Old? Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 10624, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Xi & Zhang, Xiaobo & Zhang, Xin, 2017. "Smog in our brains: Gender differences in the impact of exposure to air pollution on cognitive performance in China," IFPRI discussion papers 1619, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chen, Xi & Eggleston, Karen & Ang, Sun, 2017. "The Impact of Social Pensions on Intergenerational Relationships: Comparative Evidence from China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 53, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Zhang, Xin & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Xi, 2017. "Happiness in the Air: How Does a Dirty Sky Affect Mental Health and Subjective Well-being?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 56, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Fuenfzig, Michael, 2016. "A Quantitative Assessment of the Proposed China-Georgia Free Trade Agreement," MPRA Paper 78040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bulte, Erwin & Wang, Ruixin & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2017. "Forced gifts: The burden of being a friend," IFPRI discussion papers 1615, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hao Chen & Bao-Jun Tang & Hua Liao & Yi-Ming Wei, 2016. "A multi-period power generation planning model incorporating the non-carbon external costs: A case study of China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 97, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Na , Seung Kwon & Bang , Ho-Kyung & Lee, Boram, 2015. "A Review on Korea, China and Japan's Comparative Advantage in the IT Services Sector: Focusing on Productivity Analysis," World Economy Brief 15-7, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- ICHIMURA Hidehiko & Xiaoyan LEI & Chulhee LEE & Jinkook LEE & Albert PARK & SAWADA Yasuyuki, 2017. "Wellbeing of the Elderly in East Asia: China, Korea, and Japan," Discussion papers 17029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Quande Qin & Xin Li & Li Li & Wei Zhen & Yi-Ming Wei, 2017. "Air emissions perspective on energy efficiency: An empirical analysis of China's coastal areas," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 98, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- KAWABATA Nozomu, 2017. "Where is the Excess Capacity in the World Iron and Steel Industry? â€“A focus on East Asia and Chinaâ€“," Discussion papers 17026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ke Wang & Jieming Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2017. "Operational and environmental performance in China¡¯s thermal power industry: Taking an effectiveness measure as complement to an efficiency measure," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 100, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2017. "Racing to the bottom? Chinese development projects and trade union involvement in Africa," Working Papers in Economics 699, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gang , Jianhua & Qian , Zongxin & Zhang , Chao & Zhang , Jiarui, 2015. "The Effect of Changes in the U.S. Monetary Policy on China's Capital Market Stability and Trade between China and Korea," Policy Reference 15-3, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Xieshu Wang & Joel Ruet & Xavier Richet, 2017. "One Belt One Road and the reconfiguration of China-EU relations," CEPN Working Papers hal-01499020, HAL.