Report NEP-CNA-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Zhao & Lu, Ming & Ni, Pengtu, 2016. "Urbanization and Rural Development in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 596, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Anne Booth, 2016. "The Changing Pattern of Chinaâ€™s Economic Relations with Southeast Asia," Working Papers 200, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Edward Glaeser & Wei Huang & Yueran Ma & Andrei Shleifer, 2016. "A Real Estate Boom with Chinese Characteristics," NBER Working Papers 22789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lifang Hu & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Yinchu Zeng, 2016. "The Impact of Credit Constraints on the Performance of Chinese Agricultural Wholesalers," Working Papers 43, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Zhu Liu, 2016. "China?s Carbon Emissions Report 2016," Working Paper 468061, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Zhao, Liqiu & Wang, Fei & Zhao, Zhong, 2016. "Trade Liberalization and Child Labor in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10295, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Bruna Zolin & Matilde Cassin, 2016. "The Chinese Food Industry: development, constraints and policies," Working Papers 2016:29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Patrick Francois & Francesco Trebbi & Kairong Xiao, 2016. "Factions in Nondemocracies: Theory and Evidence from the Chinese Communist Party," NBER Working Papers 22775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sun, Shengmin & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Xiaoou Liu, 2016. "Property Rights, Labor Mobility and Collectivization: The Impact of Institutional Changes on China’s Agriculture in 1950-1978," Working Papers 41, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Uttama, Nathapornpan Piyaareekul, 2016. "Spatial Estimation of the Nexus between the PRC’s Foreign Direct Investment and ASEAN’s Growth," ADBI Working Papers 597, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bloom, David E. & Altbach, Philip G. & Rosovsky, Henry, 2016. "Looking Back on the Lessons of "Higher Education and Developing Countries: Peril and Promise": Perspectives on China and India," IZA Discussion Papers 10294, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).