Report NEP-CNA-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Kaiji & Waggoner, Daniel F. & Higgins, Patrick C. & Zha, Tao, 2016. "Impacts of Monetary Stimulus on Credit Allocation and Macroeconomy: Evidence from China," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Oct 2017.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2015. "Maturing Strategies Of Russian Multinational Companies: Comparisons With Chinese Multinationals," Post-Print halshs-01287431, HAL.
- Chang Shu & Dong He & Jinyue Dong & Honglin Wang, 2016. "Regional pull vs global push factors: China and US influence on Asia-Pacific financial markets," BIS Working Papers 579, Bank for International Settlements.
- C. Malgouyres, 2016. "The Impact of Chinese Import Competition on the Local Structure of Employment and Wages: Evidence from France," Working papers 603, Banque de France.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2016. "Globalization and Chinese Growth: Ends of Trends?," Working Paper Series 16-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.