Report NEP-CNA-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ye-Feng Chen & Shu-Guang Jiang & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "The Tragedy of Corruption Corruption as a social dilemma," Working Papers halshs-01236660, HAL.
- Chensheng Xu & Feng Yao & Fan Zhang, 2015. "An Investigation of Confucius Instituteâ€™s Effects on Chinaâ€™s OFDI via Cultural Difference and Institutional Quality," Working Papers 15-45, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Bo Tang, 2015. "Exchange Rate Changes and Stock Returns in China: A Markov Switching SVAR Approach," Working Papers 2015024, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- John Gibson & Chao Li, 2015. "The Erroneous Use of China's Population and per capita Data:A Structured Review and Critical Test," Working Papers in Economics 15/14, University of Waikato.
- Luo,Xubei & Zhu,Nong, 2015. "Hub-periphery development pattern and inclusive growth : case study of Guangdong province," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7509, The World Bank.
- Kai Du & Andrew C. Worthington & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2015. "The dynamic relationship between bank asset diversification and efficiency: Evidence from the Chinese banking sector," CEPA Working Papers Series WP122015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Hao Jin, 2015. "Foreign Exchange Interventions, Capital Controls and Monetary Policy: The Case of China," CAEPR Working Papers 2015-019, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Ma, Chao & Song, Ze & Sun, Xuhui & Zhao, Guangchuan, 2015. "Will Low-Income Populations Love Spicy Foods More? Accounting for Tastes," MPRA Paper 68415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yatang Lin & Yu Qin & Zhuan Zie, 2015. "International Technology Transfer and Domestic Innovation: Evidence from the High-Speed Rail Sector in China," CEP Discussion Papers dp1393, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2015. "Sources of energy productivity change in China during 1997-2012: A decomposition analysis based on the Luenberger productivity indicator," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 86, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Huijie Yan, 2015. "The Integration of Energy, Environment and Health Policies in China: A Review," AMSE Working Papers 1548, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised 10 Nov 2015.