Report NEP-CNA-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Keller & Carol H. Shiue & Xin Wang, 2015. "Capital Markets in China and Britain, 18th and 19th Century: Evidence from Grain Prices," NBER Working Papers 21349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Argys, Laura M. & Averett, Susan L., 2015. "The Effect of Family Size on Education: New Evidence from China's One Child Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 9196, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tan, Yong & Lin, Faqin & Hu, Cui, 2015. "How continuing exporters set the price? Theory and empirical evidence from China," MPRA Paper 65534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José de Sousa & Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2015. "Has trade openness reduced pollution in China?," Working Papers 2015-11, CEPII research center.
- Yu, Xiaohua & Abler, David G., 2015. "Matching Food with Mouths: A Statistical Explanation to the Abnormal Decline of Per Capita Food Consumption in Rural China," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 198717, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Fang, Pengqian & Luo, Zhenni & Fang, Zi, 2015. "What is the job satisfaction and active participationof medical staff in public hospital reform: a studyin Hubei province of China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62635, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Item repec:unt:esctis:tis3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore